Group Leader of TVC-ACO
- Organization, preparation and conduction of subjective and objective testing on national/ international proving grounds to get OE target approvals and fulfill Replacement needs.
- Leading, organizing and cooperating the testing related projects, trainings and events, to better support OE target approvals and Replacement needs.
- Development of qualitatively and cost-competitive testing according to OEM, replacement and internal customers' request to get target approvals.
- Leading and coaching of testing team in HR matters.
- Bachelor or Master of Mechanical Engineering or in the field of natural science or equivalent by strong technical experience in relevant area.
- Professional experience >8 years in tire or vehicle testing area (incl. subjective and objective evaluation).
Experience in leading or supporting project.
- Skill and experience in tire subjective test driving, knowledge about test evaluation, equipment and its installation, experience in R&D tire or vehicle development.
- Experience in leading people is preferred.
- Chinese and good English language skills.
Work Location: Hefei, China
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.