Senior Cloud Consultant
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Use different technologies like AWS, Azure, Terraform and Serverless;
- Be a technical subject matter expert and trusted adviser for Continental business and IT teams on Azure and/ or AWS to accelerate cloud adoption;
- Consult and guide Continental business and IT teams in cloud best practices and architectural decisions;
- Communicate and present cloud solutions and architectures to executives, customers as well as business and IT teams using language and level of detail appropriate for the target audience;
- Implement and refine cloud future state architectures and roadmaps including architecture standards, guidelines, cost implications, and industry best practices;
- Participate and share knowledge at internal and external conferences and events.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU IF YOU HAVE:
- Academic Degree (Computer Science, Business Informatics, Information Technology or comparable study);
- 2+ years working experience with AWS and/ or Azure ecosystem;
- Experience architecting cloud-native applications and solutions on Azure or AWS for small, medium scale and enterprise level applications;
- Experience with DevOps procedures and processes and with working in an agile environment;
- Comprehensive technical knowledge of compute, network, storage, databases, virtualization, Linux/Windows and applications;
- General knowledge of cloud security and data protection;
- Hands-on experience with Infrastructure as Code and scripting languages;
- Solid understanding of cloud service models, cloud deployment models and cloud architecture patterns;
- Problem-solving capability, decisiveness and result-driven attitude;
- Good presentation and strong communication skills in English and Hungarian, too;
- Fluent in English language (written and spoken);
- Willingness to travel
WHY CHOOSE US?
- To build your international connections at a diverse and multinational company.
- To use the most innovative technologies at the inspiring environment of a factory using „Industry 4.0”.
- To work at a company, which has been sound and permanent in Budapest for 30 years.
- To be part of a dynamic and active community, where time is flying, and the vibe is awesome.
- To never have time to be bored, as you’ll have constant opportunity to form your carrier with challenges and improvement potentials.
- To work for your goals flexibly by your own schedule even from your home
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.