1. Daily facility maintenance, energy management.
2. Building, infrastructure, space management, risk management, ESH protection
3. Conduct facility projects, asset management and services, manage suppliers.
1. Facility utility equipment introduce and upgrade, compressor, high voltage/low voltage power supply, fire protection, process cooling water, boiler, HVAC, etc.
2. Facility related maintenance procedure/schedule create, maintenance order release, maintenance result confirmation.
3. Space plan and adjustment, both shop floor and outside, movement, visualization, documentation.
4. Layout plan creation and optimization.
5. Energy analysis skill, energy management system maintenance, ESH relative topic handling.
6. ISO 50001 audit handling, take FM global(insurance) audit and green plant/green building activity.
7. New facility project(Building, infrastructure, equipment etc.) procurement, documents preparation, e.g. project scope. BOQ, etc. government application release.
8. Work with technician for maintenance result's analysis and find the solution to improve the weak point.
9. Communicate with cross function for any issue which negative affect operation.
10. Supplier management in construction, follow Continental policy and process.
11. Other duties assigned by manager.
1. >5 years relevant working experience , bachelor degree and above, or >6 years relevant working experience , college degree and above
2. English language ability (Good in oral and written)
3. Knowledge of problem solving tools and method
4. Experience of leading projects
5. Auto CAD application basically
6. Worked in international team, or Cooperation with global team, or participate in cross location/country projects, and etc..
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.