(Associate) Consultant Safety & Security Management Continental Business Consulting
• Independent work package and sub-project responsibility in consulting projects worldwide
• Deﬁnition or adaption of the product development and organizational processes to ensure compliance with industry norms and regulations
• Supporting preparation and moderation of functional safety and cybersecurity analysis (assessments and audits) as well as the preparation of relevant reports
• Personal initiative, taking ownership and value creation also concerning the business development of Continental Business Consulting (e.g. support of project quotations)
• Academic degree preferably in Engineering, Computer Science or Business/Economics or comparable
• Professional experience, preferably in engineering/ quality departments or consultancies
• Basic experiences with analytical methods such as FMEDA, FTA or HARA/TARA Knowledge about product development processes, preferably Automotive Conﬁdent handling of Microsoft Oﬃce programs
• Excellent English language skills, very good communication, moderation and presentation skills
• Proactive, persuasive, self-motivated personality with a strong commitment to team work and high intercultural competence
• Willingness to travel, high level of flexibility
WHAT WE OFFER
› Exciting and diversified projects
› Collegial environment
› An inside in innovative technologies of the automotive industry
› Wide network to research and development parties
› Modern leadership culture
› Individual choice of working times
› Promotion of personal development
› Participation to the company’s success
At Continental Business Consulting (CBC), we drive consulting projects with an analytical or conceptual focus for all of the Continental Corporation and provide customized solutions to our clients along the entire value chain. Our interdisciplinary team is made up of more than 100 Consultants around the world.
We focus on the consultancy services New Mobility Solutions, R&D Efficiency, Digital Transformation and Industry 4.0. We support our customers in refocusing business activities and organizational structures, process optimizations and the introduction of IT solutions. Establishing ourselves as a trusted business partner has resulted in a constantly growing breadth and depth of projects. In order to take these positive developments into account, we are expanding our worldwide team.
We are currently seeking a dedicated (Associate) Consultant with focus on Safety and Security Management to strengthen our Market, Innovation & Development team.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 178,000 employees in 49 countries. As a supplier of brake systems, systems and components for powertrains and chassis, instrumentation, infotainment solutions, vehicle electronics, tires and technical elastomers, Continental contributes to enhanced driving safety and global climate protection. Continental is also a competent partner in networked automobile communication. Continental contributes to enhanced driving safety and global climate protection. Continental is also a competent partner in networked automobile communication.
Information management is at the very heart of the Interior Division, which provides a range of products that includes instrument clusters and multi-functional displays, control units, electronic car-entry systems, tire monitoring systems, radios, multimedia and navigation systems, climate control systems, telematics solutions and cockpit modules and systems. That is why we want you at our facility in Singapore.