Experience: 10-15 Years
Overall professional experience of 10 - 15 years in software design and development for embedded Automotive, with at least 5+ years in Classic AUTOSAR Architect & Cyber Security – more weightage on BSW layer.
The candidate should also have experience in promoting best practice in architecture and design.
- Responsible for Development of a software architecture which satisfies Software requirements, system architecture and hardware capabilities.
- Responsible for development of a Telematics Control Unit platform/application software for vehicle communication, remote access, OTA support, diagnostics and etc,.
- Responsible for driving the platform technical topics with the software team involving multi locations.
- Responsible for leading around 15 team members in the technical topics.
- Acts as technical leader and teaches, mentors, and helps Agile team to improve effectiveness.
- Responsible for decomposition of the software in a way to facilitate the software development (Variant handling, Interface definition, SW integration strategy definition etc).
- Represent the software team to all the stakeholders on all technical topics.
- Act as a first-level contact regarding architectural and technology aspects of the solution development.
- Demonstrate strong communication and negotiation skills during technical discussion.
Mandatory Skill Sets:
- Hands on experience in BSW Layer - Driving Architectural topics, Integration, Configuration of Classic AUTOSAR components having worked with one or more AUTOSAR stacks from Elektrobit, Vector, KPIT etc.
- Hands-on experience Embedded C Application & Base Software Design with RTOS – OSEK / FreeRTOS / ETAS, Flash Loader, Boot Loaders.
- Experience in configuration & integration of various components (deep expertise at-least 2-3 areas) in BSW Layer à MCAL, CAN, COM Stack, Diagnostics Stack, RTE interface, CDD integration, J1939, Power Management, ECU state handling, Mem Stack (NVM), I/O Stack.
- Experience of protocols CAN, CAN-FD, UDS, J1939, SPI, I2C & Debugging tools like Lauterbach etc.
- Experience in multi controller / multi core architecture software development
- Experience in Cyber Security Concepts.
- Estimate and continuously optimize the ECU Memory consumption, CPU load etc.
- Experience in SDLC tools such as DOOR’s, Enterprise Architecture/ Rhapsody, JIRA, GIT, GITHub and etc,.
- Experience in Architectural topics and/or Technical Leading the team.
Desirable Skill Sets:
- Experience with scripting languages like Python and CAPL.
- Experience of Cyber security concepts (Secure on-board communication, secure boot).
- Experience or Knowledge in J1939 with AUTOSAR COM Stack.
- Experience or Knowledge in Adaptive AUTOSAR.
- Exposure / Knowledge of ASPICE process.
- Knowledge of security concepts (Secure on-board communication, secure boot).
- Exposure in Scale Agile Framework and Software Development.
- Prior experience working with German & Romanian colleagues.
Bachelor's degree in automotive engineering, Mechatronics, Electronic Engineer, Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering or similar.
Education: Bachelor's/Master’s degree in automotive engineering, Mechatronics, Electronic Engineer, Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering or similar.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.