IT Consultant for Talent Acquisition Solutions (m/f/d)
As HR IT Consultant for our Talent Acquisition suite, you will act as one face to the customer for dedicated services within the talent acquisition area and will take over responsibility for project management tasks in international and cross functional projects.
In detail your tasks include:
- In this position you will work as an IT expert in an international team with a high level of motivation and engagement.
- You act as IT service owner and project manager for dedicated services in the area recruiting, candidate relationship, onboarding and competency management
- You are responsible for the demand management in close collaboration with stakeholders, as well as implementation and configuration of functionalities based on aligned roadmaps
- Consulting stakeholders in terms of requirements assessment, process implementation and service integration
- Ensuring compliance of our solutions to Continental’s security rules and guidelines
- Managing the relationship with the provider ensuring service performance and continuous improvement within the assigned budget
- Driving innovation by assessing new functionalities in cooperation with providers regarding future product developments
- Academic degree in Computer Sciences, Business Administration, Business Informatics, or several years of work experience the above mentioned field
- You have in-depth knowledge in managing IT services especially technical knowledge about Talent Acquisition processes and tools (i.e. SmartRecruiters)
- Several years of work experience in project management, ideally as project lead, as well as IT Service Management
- Experience in managing external service providers and a very good understanding of IT compliance and data security topics
- You are genuinely curious and eager to learn and you embrace change as opportunity to grow and develop
- You have very good communication skills, fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Team player is one of your favorite skills and you speak out to improve our team and services
As HR IT department at Continental, we are responsible for all IT services related to our Employee Lifecyle needs. Beside diverse, exciting and challenging projects around the globe, the remarkable highlight of our organization is the inspiring team spirit. We are working for one another with a high passion to win, celebrating success based on trust and the freedom to act.
If you meet the requirements you will hear from us within the next 15 days.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.