Customer Project Team Leader
Our Engineering Consultancy Service focuses on vehicle electrical, electronics and software design, development and integration. We support automotive manufacturers with innovative engineering solutions from vehicle concept through to after sales and diagnostics services.
Managing a team of 12, you will be responsible for organising functional and software testing of Automotive Electrical Modules.
- Managing the System and Functional Coordination and Technical Leads
- Distribute tasks to team members.
- Progress Updates (Management Information) to Customer and Account Manager.
- Organise/obtain test reports from SIFI test team to include Test & Development Sign Off documentation
- Liaise with the Ford Engineers and Project Management for project Delivery according to agreed Timing Plans.
- Attend weekly meetings with the customer project teams
- Creating test specifications for module sign off.
- A degree or qualification in Engineering
- You must have knowledge of Vehicle electrical systems
- Knowledge in Microsoft products incl. Sharepoint, PowerPoint, MS Word Excel and Project.
- Experience of function testing and test methodology.
- In depth knowledge of CAN and LIN networks
- Creating CAPL test scripts – desirable
- Knowledge of test equipment incl. Oscilloscope, Multi Meter
- Knowledge of CAN and LIN test tools e.g. CANoe, CANalyser, Kvaser
- Team leader or senior team member with excellent communication skills.
- Strong Organizational skills.
- Diplomatic assertiveness.
- Act independently and proactively.
- Professional Experience in Automotive Electrical Sector (Ford-EESE) preferred.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary package with annual "Value Sharing Bonus" paid to all employees.
- A generous contributory pension scheme.
- Healthcare cash back scheme.
- 33 Days holiday
- Employee discounts on Continental tyres and other products.
- Death in service insurance.
- Free on-site parking.
- Flexible working.
- On-going training and excellent personal development opportunities.
- Birthdays off
- Discount on gym membership for you and our partner
- Free Thrive app access
- Workwear provided
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Purchase more holiday days
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.