▪ Provides support to team members/colleagues in issues related to the processes of production, to ensure a good understanding of them;
▪ Proposes, provides support and implements actions that lead to cost reductions;
▪ Provides support in the analysis of the scarp from the previous day and the establishment of actions corrections;
▪ Helps to solve everyday technical problems in Production;
▪ Provides support for the achievement of machine capability;
▪ Provides support in ordering tools for new projects;
▪ He has specialized knowledge related to the processes used, he knows the principle of their operation in production and is a specialist in this field;
▪ Will have a professional attitude in relation to Contitech employees and collaborators;
▪ Respect the confidentiality of the information to which he has access within the company;
▪ Follows the instructions and fulfills the requests of the hierarchical superiors;
▪ Verify and take actions to reduce scrap and increase productivity;
▪ Verifies and acts to comply with EHS rules;
▪ It is ensured that the production process is carried out according to the parameters and the instructions provided by the responsible persons (technical personnel), inclusive process notices;
▪ Definition of active tools for machines (bending rollers, rolling rollers, etc.) necessary for the production of the parts in series is done during the making of the samples and is given the information to serial production to order them;
▪ Modification of machines if necessary, but with the approval of superiors and EHS;
▪ Trainings "on the job" for trainers/regulators who replace trainers for new projects or new cars;
▪ Creates process parameter sheets; new projects or new cars
▪ Tests for products that could be an alternative to the current ones;
▪ He ensures that through his actions he brings improvements in terms of the quality of work and the products;.
▪ Evaluates and brings continuous improvements to production processes;
▪ Optimization of tools, levers, devices for series production;
▪ Improves process capability;
- Technical high school.
- Knowledge of technical drawing.
- English level medium.
- MS Office good knowledge
What we offer:
-The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December.
-Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron.
-Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you a medical subscription through Signal Iduna.
-Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus.
-Bookster – Feed your body and your mind. You can borrow books and you’ll receive them at the office.
-Sports benefits- It’s important to stay active, so we offer you the 7Card.
-Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.
-System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea).
-Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days.
-Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus.
-Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis).
-Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27).
-Transport from Timisoara area – You can choose to come with the bus provided by the company if you’ll work from the office.
-Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
-Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.