System Architect - E-Mobility (m/f/d) REF21971D
We are looking for you, a System Architect - E-Mobility (m/f/diverse), to support our area Software and Central Technologies at the location Nürnberg.
Your tasks will focus on the following activities:
- Responsibility for DCDC or battery management systems for hybrid and electric vehicles
- Elaboration of system and safety concepts to fulfill component requirements
- Responsibility for the creation of system architectures including quality reviews
- Close alignment with technical project leader and other system engineering disciplines (i.e. requirement, test)
- Evaluation of customer requirements to identify requested features and development efforts
- Product development based on the V-Cycle processes as well as relevant norms and standards
- Collaboration in a motivated and international team environment
- Completed degree in electrical engineering or comparable qualifications
- Several years of professional experience in the automotive environment (development processes, analyses and creation of concepts according to ISO 26262)
- Very good understanding of hardware architectures / systems (DCDC or battery management systems)
- Deep knowledge in system engineering (requirements engineering, system architecture, system FMEA, ASIL)
- Experience in IBM Rational Rhapsody is of advantage
- Very good written and spoken English and German
- High degree of abstract thinking and problem solving skills
- Attitude to work goal oriented and to take over personal responsibility
- Problem-solving skills, customer orientation and a high degree of personal responsibility
- Team and communication skills as well as high level of motivation to impart knowledge
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
You would like to learn more about our additional services? Click here to find out more: https://www.continental.com/en/career/working-at-continental/what-we-offer/
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.