Product Development Engineer
- Check all specification & legal regulation from internal & customer.
- Carry out all project steps specified in the cooperation with Project Management for product development.
- Documentation of all project activities of product development.
- For all development activities, the respective customer specifications have to be considered.
- Support for acquisition of new development projects in cooperation with the sales department.
- Provide technical customer support for Asian OEMs, presentations and lectures, travel to customers, suppliers, and other Conti locations as required.
- Support of ongoing series products.
- knowledge of function of automotive NVH Components and Systems and the materials used in them.
- Knowledge of CAD(Solidworks), FEM, VAE methods.
- Products, systems and technologies(design).
- Intermediate English language skills.
- Local language & culture (intercultural sensitivity).
- Problem solving and decision making tools and techniques.
- Communication techniques (incl. presentation, change management, negotiation and conflict resolution techniques).
- Project management skills, tools and techniques.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.