As an individual contributor, the Infrastructure Analyst supports all IT infrastructure and related services for the Aldora Mills/Barnesville manufacturing facility.
- Configure, operate, and troubleshoot common IT infrastructure hardware, technology, and services
- Maintain on-premise data center operations
- Facilitate interactions with IT service providers (internet, WAN, telephony)
- Interact with IT leadership and peers within the regional or global IT competence centers to leverage best practices, adopt standards, and support broader IT objectives for the region and business
Basic Qualifications: Associates degree in Computer Science or related field and 7 years working experience in one or more I.T. related disciplines.
Preferred: Bachelors degree (B.A., B.S.) in Computer Science or similar I.T. curriculum and minimum 5 years of work experience in IT infrastructure competencies
Demonstrated knowledge and application in the several of the following technical areas:
- Windows Server Hardware, OS (2016,2019), and
Server Virtualization Technologies (VMWare)
- Network topology, protocols and services (Layer 2/3, DNS, DHCP)
- Client PC Hardware (Windows 10 OS), Active Directory services,
and common peripherals
- Microsoft Office 365 applications
- PBX Telephony and devices
- Mobile device hardware (iPhone/iOS)
- Device Management services such as Mobile Iron, LANdesk, InTune
- Basic IT Service Management (Incident, Request, Change Processes)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental Tire has been around for nearly 150 years, we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable, and accessible to all. Our Barnesville, GA location is seeking a Controller to lead the Controlling/Finance function.
IT Infrastructure Analyst – Workplace and Collaboration Specialist