SENIOR / FACILITIES SPECIALIST (Soft Services)
This role reports into a Facilities Manager and is part of the Facilities Management Team that directly manages the Company’s facilities. Incumbent’s typical responsibilities are listed but not limited to the following:
- Work cohesively with Supervisor and team members to ensure Facilities Management’s Objectives are met.
- Manage the Front Desk Reception and Facilities Helpdesk Services
- Record staffs’ feedback or requests and track status of actions taken till case resolution
- Manage day-to-day operations (soft services) such as cleaning, landscape, pest control, building defects, furniture & fittings, meeting rooms & events set-up, etc
- Conducts daily inspections to identify defects and shortcomings to keep track performance of vendors or contractors and this include their service recovery status.
- Incumbent is expected to record all findings from daily inspection and provide necessary updates and report to the management when required
- Proactively to initiate improvement works
- Provide security escort to term contractors or service vendors
- Supervise and lead contractors to ensure quality of work meets the service level agreement (SLA)
- Perform administrative tasks such as documentation, filing, raising purchase requests, goods receipt, etc.
- Keep inventory of expendable items and spare parts
- Be supportive or back-up team members as and when required
- Degree/ Diploma in Estate Management, Building Services, Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Facility, Property Operations Management
- Good technical knowledge and operational expertise
- Proficient in MS office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- “Hands-on” person, responsible, proactive, takes initiative and able to work independently
- Positive attitude and resourceful
- Strong administration, co-ordination, problem solving, interpersonal skills
- Customer focused and able to maintain high level of service delivery, quality output
- Able to work in fast paced environment
- Working knowledge on Autocad will be advantages
- Candidates with professional certification such as Green Mark Professional Qualifications or Fire Safety Manager will be advantageous
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.