Software Requirements Engineer for Passive Safety and Sensorics - Iasi
At Continental we are on a mission: to achieve Vision Zero - zero accidents, zero injuries, zero fatalities.
In Passive Safety and Sensorics we are developing products (Suspension ECUs, Electric Vacuum Pumps etc.) with different complexity levels, that are contributing to the improvement of the safe mobility.
As a Software Requirements Engineer (SW RE) you are responsible of:
- Analyzing the system requirements and relevant SW stakeholders requirements in order to derive and update the software requirements;
- Interacting with the project team and the customer to define, develop and maintain functional and non-functional requirements;
- Analyzing and incorporating change requests into the software requirements;
- Support in reviewing and getting the agreement of all stakeholders (e.g. architecture/design team, development team, test team) for the software requirements;
- Ensuring traceability between system and software requirements;
- Verifying the consistency of cross-functional requirements;
You can be part of our team if you have:
- Degree in computer science, electrical engineering or a similar qualification;
- Experience in processes, methods and tools in the field of requirements engineering would be a plus;
- Software development experience (automotive field is an advantage);
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Independent and result-oriented;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Advanced English skills.
- The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December.
- Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron.
- Flexible working time;
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations.
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus.
- Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you private medical insurance which offers a wide range of medical services.
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.
- Tires discount - Purchase best Continental tires at a special price.
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea).
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days.
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus.
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis).
- Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27).
- Sabbatical year - Take up to one year off and come back on the same position, according to our internal policies.
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company.
- In-house restaurant & coffee corner.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.