OTR Class A CDL Driver
Continental Tire has been around for over 150 years, we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable and accessible to all.
Hoosier Racing Tire is the largest race tire manufacturer in the world. Hoosier has grown to produce over 1000 different types of race tires. The company has its own 300-mph test wheel; a technology center; state-of-the-art, fully-integrated production facilities recently adding a high-tech mixing plant, with enough capacity to produce not only for Hoosier Racing Tire, but to have the ability to produce rubber for additional entities as well as a model sales and distribution network.
Our Hoosier location in Lakeville, IN is seeking a Class A CDL Driver to join our team.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
OTR Class A CDL Driver position is responsible for pickup and delivery of items ranging from raw materials to racing tires.
• The OTR driver will be responsible for delivery of
racing tires and pickup of raw materials
• Long-distance driving
• Communicating and coordinating with Logistics office
• Obeying and following applicable traffic laws
• Securing cargo and properly arranging and balancing it within the vehicle
• Maintaining a detailed log of working hours in compliance with state and federal regulations
• Ensuring any mechanical issues with the vehicle are corrected before driving
• Planning routes and meeting delivery schedules
• Complying with truck driving rules and regulations
• Reporting defects, accidents and violations
• Performing daily maintenance of truck (refueling, cleaning, etc.)
• Scheduling appointments with vendors
• Performing pre- and post-trip vehicle inspection reports
• Being able to work within Geotab
• Submitting expense reports through Concur
• Accept feedback and implement necessary changes to improve performance
• Courteous and helpful interaction with customers
• The ability to make informed decisions with sometimes short notice amid fluid conditions
• 1+ years Class A CDL driving experience
• Current/Valid Class A CDL
• Must be able to read and follow written and verbal instructions in standard English
• Some weekend work is required (infrequent depending on route
Authorization to work in the U.S. required; Continental will not offer sponsorship for this position now or in the future.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容：
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接）
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters