Software Business Owner for UX (TM)
In our Software department, the Business Owner understands the organizational strategy, vision and roadmap and acts in the direction of aligning the portfolio, projects, teams and budgets to achieve the desired business outcomes.
As Business Owner, he/she supervises projects from at least one product line and ensures their success.
The Business Owner has to drive the Product Portfolio Strategy and in this role will be responsible for:
- Business and technical success with the right quality for the products and solutions being developed in your area;
- Participating in planning, removing impediments and representing the development organization, the business and the customers;
- Coordinating the effort with other departments and organizations towards the achievement of the business goals;
- Providing vision and mission for the team, assigning business value to the development goals and evaluating their achievement;
- The operational excellence and the business outcomes for the projects developed in your area;
- Solving escalations for a product or solution being developed, from customer/stakeholder perspective;
- Mentoring SW PMs;
- Supervising and releasing requested quotes from your organization;
- Focus on Product Feasibility and synergies to existing products and solutions;
- Requesting and maintaining staffing to cover product development.
- Technical University degree (e.g. Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics);
- At least 5 years of experience in automotive software product development;
- Proven management experience in automotive technical product development;
- Strong technical & business background;
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills;
- Fluent English writing and speaking skills.
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容：
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接）
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters