Head of UX Sustainability (m/f/d) REF18483U
We are looking for you, a Head of UX Sustainability (m/f/diverse), to support our area User Experience (UX) at the location Babenhausen.
Your tasks will focus on the following activities:
- Defining and developing an ambitious sustainability strategy for user experience in line with expectations from all stakeholders
- Implementing the user experience sustainability strategy through strategic projects with the support of assigned project team-members from user experience departments
- Becoming the primary customer contact, responsible for all sustainability related topics
- Ensuring the integration of sustainability criteria in front technology building-blocks within innovation and advanced development processes
- Ensuring that all legal, customer, internal and technical compliance requirements are integrated in the user experience processes and product roadmaps
- Approving release of data to customers
- Driving user experience sustainability transformation projects under the sponsorship of quality head
- Generating proposals for key initiatives to turn initial awareness for sustainability into a true sustainability culture in the business area
- Global business area coordinator and functional lead of distributed project teams in the frame of strategic projects and initiatives
- Determining resources and skills needed as well as resource constraining for successful sustainability and reporting progress to business area management team
- Advanced university degree in engineering, natural science or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional international, cross-functional and cross-business experience
- Several years of international experience working with international and intercultural team and businesses
- Experience with management of global projects
- Experience with virtual and functional leadership and leading international networks
- Profit and loss experience, very valuable to evaluate feasibility of solutions
- Knowledge of global process development and implementation
- Business fluent written and spoken English and German language skills
- Communication skills
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
You would like to learn more about our additional services? https://www.continental.com/en/career/working-at-continental/what-we-offer/ Click here.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Junior Customer Quality Manager (m/f/diverse) - Limited until 01/2025 REF15024F
Mitarbeiter Qualitätssicherung Produktion (m/w/divers) REF13966K Mitarbeiter
Quality Data & CQTS Operation Support (m/f/d) - limited until 31.12.2023 REF9228A
Werkstudent - Qualitätsvorausplanung und Bemusterung (m/w/d) REF19995W