Software Developer C/C++ for Software and Central Technologies (Iasi)
Within Software and Central Technologies, we aim to impress our customers with innovations, an intelligent software architecture, reusable modules, reference designs and unrivaled expertise in integration. We actively drive partnerships forward, because it is only together that we can achieve sustainable growth and implement the best possible solutions. In addition, we are focused on harmonization and simplification through standardized software and hardware modules, expertise, processes, methods, and tools, nurturing synergies and efficiency as a result.
Do you want to be a Software Developer C/C++ for Software and Central Technologies (SCT)? These should spark your interest:
- You will participate to the development of an extensive range of products;
- In SCT department, we work mainly on software platforms focused on deliver innovative solutions for Infotainment Systems, Display Solutions, Head Up Displays, Full digital Clusters;
- As a software developer in our team, you develop hardware-related software for innovative infotainment products;
- You are responsible for the conception and implementation of the components;
- You are involved in product definition and specification, develop the architecture and implement it later in the system;
- You work in Agile teams and in a SAFE environment to learn and improve;
- Implement software in cross-domain project teams at international level;
- Experience each software development phase (client specifications, design, code, tests and validations);
- Collaborate with our architects, experienced developers and Integration & Testing colleagues, in order to achieve cohesive, performant and fully functional solutions;
- Ensure the required quality level over the development process;
- Bring your own ideas and contribution to the development of the future automotive products.
A mentor will support you to gradually take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you:
- Are a graduate of a Technical University (i.e. Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics);
- Have good knowledge of C programming language and OOP principles in C++ and/or other object-oriented languages;
- Are passionate about programming or automotive;
- Have knowledge of multiple operating systems (e.g.: Linux, Android, QNX, Integrity etc.);
- Are skilled in logical and structural thinking;
- Have minimum 2 years of relevant experience in the field (if not, we may have another suitable role for you);
- Have good communication skills and team orientated approach;
- Have good writing, reading and speaking English skills.
It will be a plus if you have:
- Experience in automotive industry;
- Experience in software development process;
- Experience in Python, bash programming;
- SW Tools: CANoe, Jira;
- Basic Electronics knowledge.
- The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December;
- Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron;
- Flexible working time;
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations;
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents;
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus;
- Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you private medical insurance which offers a wide range of medical services;
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.;
- Tires discount - Purchase best Continental tires at a special price;
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea);
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days;
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus;
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis);
- Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27);
- Sabbatical year - Take up to one year off and come back on the same position, according to our internal policies;
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company;
- In-house restaurant & coffee corner.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.