Software Engineer (Ground Truth Framework)
In the Budapest Artificial Intelligence Development Center of Continental, Autonomous Mobility, we create next generation automotive software solutions which make automated driving safe and affordable. We work towards Vision Zero, a goal to eliminate fatal accidents happening every day on the world’s roads. We are looking for creative minds who are passionate to shape the future of automated driving by delivering world-class perception and fusion systems.
Our teams develop software solutions for automated parking and safety systems, processing various automotive sensor data and providing a robust, scalable output to driving function modules.
As a member of the ground truth framework agile team in the automated parking development value chain, you will be working on bringing up a system for ground truth data collection and processing for perception components within the Agile Release Train. You will be responsible for:
- Setting up a new development pipeline for reference data collection and processing for SW component KPI metrics
- Developing a SW component for reference sensor data processing
- Developing new perception algorithms for (semi-)automatic labeling of sensor data, e.g., lidar, radar, camera images
- SW integration of reference data collection sensor arrays on test vehicles in close cooperation with our local vehicle integration team
- Supporting developers in KPI metrics definitions for automated parking SW components, and providing templates for regression testing
- Aligning with internal stakeholders on all components of the value chain (sensors, perception, environmental modelling, driving functions, enablers)
- Collaborating and work in an agile team environment.
- University degree (BSc, MSc, PhD) in a technical area: Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical Engineering or related.
- Excellent SW engineering skills in C++ and/or Python
- Hands-on experience in developing perception algorithms, e.g., classical CV processing, data association, object tracking, CNNs
- Hands-on experience in working with automotive sensors and raw sensor data (camera, lidar, radar, ultrasonic, IMU/dGPS, CAN)
- Experience working according to SAFe (scaled agile framework)
- Good command of the English language.
Nice to have
- Experience working in software testing and related fields
- Experience developing KPI metrics in complex systems
- Vehicle integration experience
- Technical leadership experience of complex topics and teams.
- Participation in exciting, highly innovative projects
- Ability to directly deliver software into real products
- Access to cutting-edge technologies and to one of Europe’s largest in-house GPU clusters
- A friendly, respectful and collaborative work environment that encourages creativity and innovation
- Continuous development with access to numerous trainings, including technical skills, soft skills and language skills
- Personal career development and a challenging role with end-to-end responsibility
- Opportunity to see your ideas turn into reality with our test vehicles
- Competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits, including:
- Bonus system
- Annual flexible benefit (Cafeteria)
- Private health insurance
- Employee discounts
- Sport pass support
- Ability to directly deliver software into real, innovative products
- Flexible work-from-home arrangements.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容：
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接）
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters