Junior Project Manager IT - Tires
- Manufacturing/Engineering/IT projects within the plant (min. 2) including PROMT (project management) training;
- Project based training and assignments in a group of Manufacturing and Engineering, R&D and Manufacturing Controlling Trainees;
- 1 individual assignment in IT;
- 1 group assignment of in IT;
- 1 Global Business Assignment (group assignment in cooperation with other Trainee Pools);
- Working together with local Business Partners throughout the program;
- Introduction to IT Concepts, Manufacturing Systems, and Systems Interfaces ¬ develop understanding of the data flow, capabilities and limitations of standard IT systems;
- Training with data analysis and software development tools and practices (SQL, Visual Studio, PowerBI, Qlik, etc);
- Training in technical problem solving;
- Technical Training of Tire Technology, Tire Development and Tire Production;
- Soft skill trainings: Intercultural Training, CBS Training, Teambuilding;
- 4 months shop floor experience including 2 weeks shift work.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science or comparable qualification
- Experience preferably, in technology development, in a producing company with high degree of automation or digitalization, especially in the following fields: Production Processes, Databases, Data Science, Programming.
- Broad overview of IT infrastructure, Database Systems, Windows Operating systems and Office 365.
- First experience in the realization of IT projects desirable.
- Enthusiasm for “smart manufacturing”, digitalization and Internet of Things.
- Strong analytical capabilities, capacity for structured thinking and coping with high complexity.
- Strong interpersonal- and communication skills, committed team player in a multicultural environment.
- Eager to improve and support production processes.
- Driven by passion, open minded personality, high operational readiness.
- Upper Intermediate (B2) level of written and spoken English.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.