- Design and develop packaging solutions for our products that meet cost, quality, and sustainability requirements.
- Conduct testing and analysis of packaging materials to ensure they meet industry standards and specifications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including product development, manufacturing, and marketing to ensure packaging meets all necessary requirements.
- Manage packaging projects from conception to completion, including coordinating with vendors and ensuring on-time delivery.
- Conduct research on emerging packaging technologies and materials, and recommend improvements to current packaging solutions.
- Develop and maintain documentation related to packaging designs, including drawings, specifications, and testing reports.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements related to packaging, including hazardous materials and environmental regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in Packaging Engineering or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in packaging engineering or related field.
- Strong understanding of packaging materials, design principles, and manufacturing processes.
- Experience with testing and analysis of packaging materials.
- Proficiency with CAD software.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements related to packaging.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.