Accounts Receivable Specialist (Junior)
- Posting of bank account statements, debtor payment receipts and credit card transactions
- Processing of daily cash journals of branches
- Performing dunning procedure and clarifying the claims of open payments
- Ensuring reconciliation of intermediate, sub- and error accounts in the receivables area
- Providing support to audit queries and ad-hoc requests
- Performing other periodical accounting procedures, e.g. accruals posting, KPIs calculation, aging report, month-end, year-end & budget
- Delivering and supporting knowledge transfer to establish new Shared Service Center
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders, resolving various queries while maintaining high level of customer service.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar or relevant work experience
- Good communication skills
- Good MS-Office Skills
- B2 level or higher in English and/or German
- Professional, dynamic, and multicultural work environment;
- Endless development opportunities in an international company and work with leading world-class technologies;
- Health insurance package;
- Company discounts;
- Discounts in modern employee restaurant;
- Extra paid time off;
- Free transportation from Kaunas City to Continental.
- Gross Salary: from 1704 EUR to 2140 EUR (before withholding taxes)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
For 150 years we’ve been changing the way the world moves - now it is your chance to design the next chapter of the strategic growth field of Continental Tires. We are looking for you as an Accounts Receivable specialist for the Shared Service Center.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容：
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接）
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters