Internship RPA - TM
As a student in our department, you will provide support in tasks such as:
- Define and agrees with direct superior the technical content and terms of delivery;
- Responsible to analyze software specifications (Robotic Process Automation - RPA technology) for assigned low to medium complexity modules/components based on the information received;
- Provides effort estimations for allocated modules/ components;
- Is responsible or contributes in defining the workflow design for allocated low to medium complexity modules/ components and documents this step, according to established processes and methods;
- Responsible for implementing & testing RPA processes defined according to established specifications & design;
- Responsible to plan his work together with direct superior and report regularly the status of his activities;
- Reto persponsible form the maintenance of the developed projects (RPA) and offer technical support for the infrastructure;
- Proposes and implements improvements of the procedures and tools related to his/her area of responsibility;
- Knows company quality policy and the impact of his activities in achieving quality targets.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our procedures, products, tools, processes and organization.
- University degree on going;
- English Advanced;
- Software frameworks and tools;
- RPA technology know how is a plus (UiPath Academy);
- Work specific programming languages and techniques.
- What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容：
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接）
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters