Student for NPM Purchasing HUB with Hungarian - Romania (TM)
- Support for Non Production Material Purchasing Department in different projects;
- Responsible for Purchase Orders tracking;
- Support for acquisition process: send RFQs (Request for Quotation) and analyze offers;
- Support for Vendor Master Data maintenance and Material Data maintenance;
- Involved in administrative tasks;
- Support for the team with administrative tasks ( office materials ordering, organizing small events, responsible for inventory process etc.);
- Involvement in communication between Continental’s suppliers and Internal customers.
Frequently used tools: Microsoft Office, Continental Automotive Tools, SAP.
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.