Internship for System Requirements Engineer-Vehicle Dynamics (Iasi)
Passionate about systems engineering and interested in creating systems functions for intelligent cars?
Take a look at our System Requirements Engineer role inside Autonomous Mobility and Safety team.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics.
We are looking for a charismatic and energetic person, who is willing to join our great team, in the pursuit of building the future together. As a goal-oriented person, your role will be to understand the customer need, drive the implementation of new system functionalities and, together with a passionate project team of engineers, to deliver high quality solutions to our clients in time.
Do you want to be a intern in our team? These should spark your interest:
• Collect requirements and other technical information provided by the customer and all involved contributors;
• Evaluate customer requirements on system level, if necessary, together with base development;
• Implementing and maintaining the traceability of the internal requirements with the customer/stakeholder requirements;
• Create the documentation for own area of responsibility, according to the process;
• Assuring support for the tools used on worldwide level (IMS, DOORS, HEP);
• Performing support tasks, required by projects.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Job Requirements :
You can be a match to our team if you have:
- Are enrolled in the 3rd or 4th year of studies\\Master Studies in a relevant field (i.e. Electronics, Automatics, Computer science, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics) or you just graduated in one of these fields;
- Have good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
- Have good Microsoft Excel skills;
- Are a creative and solution-oriented person;
- Are meticulous, and very attentive to details;
- Approach innovative constructs with an open mind;
- Enjoy dynamic environments.
- The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December.
- Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron.
- Flexible working time;
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations.
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus.
- Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you private medical insurance which offers a wide range of medical services.
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.
- Tires discount - Purchase best Continental tires at a special price.
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea).
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days.
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus.
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis).
- Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27).
- Sabbatical year - Take up to one year off and come back on the same position, according to our internal policies.
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company.
- In-house restaurant & coffee corner.
Vrei să conduci alături de Continental? Fă primul pas: aplică online!
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.