Product Engineer for Requirement Management SCT PMT (TM)
Join us to be the best professional version of yourself! In the constantly changing automotive environment you can be the change!
Do you want to be part of our Requirements Management team?
These should spark your interest:
As a Product Engineer “Requirement Management” in SCT PMT (Software and Central Technologies, Process / Methods / Tools), you are responsible for the development of engineering solutions in the area of SYS, SW and HW requirements engineering.
This comprises process specifications and methods as well as working instructions regarding requested solution demands including related tool development. The contribution to its harmonization and standardization as well as deployment to development projects is also part of your responsibility.
Finally, you will provide together with your colleagues an effective service and coaching management towards these engineering projects to enable their efficient product development.
Your responsibility comprises:
- Support the harmonization and standardization within a solution area and ensure its integrity;
- Develop, deploy and support requirements engineering PMT solutions according to demands and roadmaps;
- Description of requirements engineering solution in terms of process specification, tool documentation, working instruction;
- Provision of training material, coaching and support;
- Perform an efficient service management for application and platform projects.
- Degree in computer science, mathematics, electrical engineering or similar;
- Experience in the development within the automotive industry desired;
- Experience with engineering processes, methods and tools preferred tools in the area of SY, SW or HW engineering desired (preferred tools: JAZZ applications e. g. ERM);
- Good communication skills;
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Independent and result-oriented working methods.
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容：
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接）
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters