SAP Consultant for HR IT - IT (TM)
Do you want to be a SAP Consultant for HR IT?
These should spark your interest:
- Configuration of SAP HCM systems, troubleshoot and resolve incidents reported by customers in line with HR IT guidelines and procedures;
- Applying new technologies, like SAP FIORI and RPA by analyzing HR business processes and assessing automation feasibility;
- Ensure and maintain flawless integration and communication between SF-EC (cloud) and backend SAP HCM systems;
- Act as primary HR IT partner towards internal customers, determine business needs and implement enhanced functionalities;
- Participate in or lead small and middle-sized projects or work packages within the EMEA region and globally.
This is what it takes to be a successful SAP Consultant for HR IT:
- Academic degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or similar qualification with focus on IT;
- Several years of professional experience within the field of HR technologies, ideally SAP HCM business applications;
- SAP HCM configuration and customizing knowledge;
- Business fluent English language skills (spoken and written); French language skills of advantage;
- Ability and willingness to collaborate and work in teams (also in virtual teams) in various roles, intercultural sensitivity, good communication skills;
- Quality-orientation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
- Flexible working time, home office & sabbaticals;
- A coach for the onboarding period;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
- Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Service Owner CMS for Digital Communications Platform - IT (TM)