System Engineer for European Customers – Autonomous Mobility (TM)
Your responsibilities as System Engineer will be:
- Review of Customers and Stakeholders Requirements;
- Allocate the requirements for individual system components and transfer them to dedicated design teams (e.g. Hardware, Software...Etc.);
- Create Requirements for dedicated design teams based on the System Architecture;
- Coordinate all requirements engineering for Customer and System Requirements.
- Concepts Definition;
- System Design update;
- Integrate Safety Concept in System Design ;
- Responsible for de-composing the system into system components and into disciplines (Hardware, Software, Mechanical Design..etc);
- HW-SW-ALGO interface;
- Participates to the reviews and to the release of the discipline architecture (Software, Hardware, Mechanical Design);
- System BOM composition (input from Hardware & Mechanical and System Technology), periodical checks, updates.
System Failure Modes and Effects Analysis:
- Responsible for System Failure Modes and Effects Analysis with the support of an Failure Modes and Effects Analysis moderator;
- Track implementation of the actions defined from Failure Modes and Effects Analysis are completed.
- Participates to the definition of the acceptance criteria for each delivery to the customer.
- Support the System Lead Engineer for the System Release;
- Responsible for object reviews on his work products;
- Technical presentations for the customer;
- Act as technical expert in the interconnections between disciplines.
You will have an assigned mentor the entire integration period that will help you integrate in the organization and guide you towards taking your own responsibilities.
Candidates need to have:
- University Degree (Computer Science, Informatics, Automation, Electronics;
- Minimum 3 years experience required in one of following domains: Hardware, Software architecture, embedded Software development, Algorithm development;
- Electronics knowledge medium level at least;
- Mechanical Design Medium level;
- Software medium level;
- Good English level;
- Requirement Engineering medium knowledge;
- Good Planning and Coordination Skills;
- Good communication Skills;
A plus would be experience in:
- Working with MATLAB;
- Working with Doors;
- Working with MathCAD;
- General Automotive Knowledge;
- Working with Rhapsody (SysML);
- Experience in a similar job.
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Autonomous Mobility provide active safety support by identifying in advance potentially hazardous situations and helping to avoid them.
The candidate will be part of the Region Europe Systems Engineering team with a focus on System Engineering and Systems Architecture for Autonomous Mobility projects.
The System Engineering Team main task is to define, design and integrate robust and safe Autonomous Mobility according to customer requirements and project timing.