Embedded Software Developer for Autonomous Mobility (TM)
When you drive a Mercedes or a BMW you want to drive it with comfort, and because of that we can detect the speed limitation bumpers and soften the suspension so that you don’t feel a thing.
As a Embedded Software Developer for C modules you will be able to grow on technical aspects, team spirit and cultural exchange by:
- Implementing modules in C based on requirements provided by Software Project Manager;
- Being part of project development team closely working together for project success;
- Performing reviews and verifications of developed modules in order to ensure project quality;
- Documenting results of your work according given procedures;
- Cooperating with an international development team.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Technical University Degree (Computers, Automation, Electronics, Informatics);
- Good knowledge in C / C++;
- Embedded systems / microcontrollers / platforms and standards (Memory, Communication, System, Diagnostic, OSEK, UDS.....);
- Knowledge in using oscilloscopes, signal generators and other measurement tools;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English;
- 2-5 years as experience in an automotive company.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
To develop software products, according to customer Software requirements, using specific guidelines and methodology.
University degree (e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics) or relevant professional experience.
We are developing software for innovative products like Lane Departure Warning based on image processing technologies. Lane Departure Warning protects drivers from unintentional lane changes, contributing to enhanced comfort. Furthermore, more and more functions are introduced in camera based systems. Latest generation of cameras can detect signs and display them to the driver. We can detect incoming traffic and switch from High Beam to Low Beam.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容：
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接）
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters