Scrum Master - SW bootloader - CES (TM)
Working with the automotive technologies of the future premium/sport cars and cooperating with an international development team you will be responsible to:
- enable the SW development team to self-organize;
- ensure that the generic agile methods are understood and performed according to the organizational requirements;
- facilitate the SW development team to reach its delivery goals;
- coach the SW development team;
- protect the team from external disturbances;
- track and solve of deviations which obstruct the teamwork;
- support the development team in the continuous improvement regarding efficiency, performance and quality;
- set up a quality metrics tracking and reporting system, create and store the reports as well as monitor project's progress;
- moderate Sprint Planning Meetings, Sprint Review Meetings and the Sprint Retrospective Meetings;
- participate in the Daily Standup Meetings;
- ensure proper staffing of the SW development team and manage resource bottlenecks.
We are looking for an agile person who has flexibility in supporting the SW development team also with technical solutions whenever is needed.
- More than 3 years of working experience in embedded SW development;
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks;
- Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development;
- Very good organizing skills;
- Communication skills;
- Fluent English;
- Scrum Master certification is a plus.
- What we offer :
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of €44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.
Global Senior Process Development Engineer (Equipment Interface)_Sibiu_IE (BA AN)
Intership for Mechanical Engineer for Simulations (Stress Engineer) - CES TM
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters