Electrical Engineer for Access and Connectivity projects - AN (TM)
The engineer has to design and validate EE architectures for Access/Smart Access and Connectivity (4G/5G) products.
- Schematic with EE architecture;
- BOM (Bill of Materials) with approved components;
- HW/SW interface for microcontrollers;
- Building testing measurement setup;
- Working with specific equipment, including RF equipment (such as Spectrum Analyzer, Signal Generator, Cellular Tester etc.).
- Define EE test plan, according to EE specs;
- Perform measurements with specific equipment, as defined in test plan, in the EE lab and in the qualification laboratories;
- Analyze results, propose solutions and correct issues
- Prepare reports. review results with experts, propose technical improvement solutions, help fixing bugs;
- DOORS EE requirements introduction;
- Participate in project meetings, present the results to project team and customer;
- Synchronize with project responsible and arrange activities to meet project milestones.
Required Technical Skills:
- Analog / digital electronics design (theoretical, practical, project experience);
- Design schematics and PCB layout;
- Measurement equipment (Oscilloscope, Signal generators, Spectrum Analyzer etc.);
- Cellular communication protocols;
- Soldering components and mechanical skills;
- EMC design and guidelines;
- Product test specification;
- Product life cycle.
Required Soft Skills:
- Presentation skills;
- Communication skills;
- Decision making;
- English language.
- Quality Orientation;
- Planning & Organizing;
- Taking Ownership;
- Integrity & Commitment;
- Embracing Change;
- Communicating Effectively;
- Problem Solving.
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping, …. )
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners;
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, Deutsch, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc);
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters