Value Engineer – Mechanics (m/f/d) BA AM - CSC (TM)
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring cost optimization and cost transparency for our components business (radar, camera, lidar, ADCU) across the entire product lifecycle regarding mechanical components/design (incl. associated manufacturing processes) within the Value Engineering department.
- Leading interdisciplinary value engineering projects to optimize costs for mechanical components and design as well as the associated manufacturing processes (e.g. diecasting, injection molding, surface treatment, stamping)
- Identification of cost reduction measures for mechanical components based on cost calculations, considering optimized manufacturing processes, logistics concepts and cost structures
- Leading cost discussions with product development, purchasing, external partners, customers and suppliers based on deep technical understanding and defining negotiation approaches for implementing cost reduction initiatives
- Creation of innovative solutions to improve mechanical components/designs regarding costs (incl. review of requirements) and identification of cost drivers incl. cost optimization potentials
- Validation of customer and supplier offers
- Continuous market analysis with a focus on trends in mechanical components and design incl. associated manufacturing processes
- Evaluation of competitive products and implementation of possible potential for existing and future projects
- Strategic cost planning of new products, technologies, and production concepts with the goal of creating overall cost transparency
- University degree in mechanical engineering / (industrial) engineering or comparable
- Very good knowledge in the field of value analysis, cost analysis
- In-depth knowledge in cost calculation, manufacturing technology and the procurement market for mechanical components
- Profound professional experience in comparable positions
- Very good presentation, moderation, and communication skills
- Negotiation experience with customers and suppliers
- Strong analytical thinking skills and structured way of working
- MS Office 365, industry standard calculation tools (e.g. Siemens Teamcenter Product Cost Management), SAP R/3
- Business fluent English skills (verbal and written).
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Value Engineer – R&D / Software Development (m/f/d) BA AM - CSC (TM)
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters