Internship Sales Support for Commercial Vehicle OEM – SMY (TM)
As a Sales Support Intern your responsibilities will be to:
- Support Sales Department in providing meaningful and informative analysis explaining business results;
- Maintain updated various financial and sales reports, databases or scorecards;
- Support in the preparation of periodical sales reports;
- Take ownership of ad hoc special projects.
This is what it takes to start a successful Internship for Sales Support:
- Finance/Economics University studies ongoing;
- Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
- German language is a plus, not mandatory;
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel).
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters