Internship - Business Development Program "Sunrise"
Within the segment Anti Vibration Solutions which belongs to the sector ContiTech a team has started a program called "Sunrise" which intends to find ways to strengthen the profitable future for the segment, deliver a unique selling proposition and identify new market opportunities by using agile methods whilst working in a cross-functional and cross-organizational team.
We are offering an internship position in this exciting environment with an immediate start date for a period of at least three months.
Your tasks will focus on the following activities:
- providing holistic support to the programs team members
- researching relevant topics and trends
- supporting the development of concepts
You would be required to be in Hannover for the first three weeks after starting the internship. After this period, the percentage of your required presence can be discussed.
- Student (m/f/diverse) in the field of Business, Economics or a comparable field of study
- Confident handling of MS Office-programs
- Fluent knowledge of English, both written and spoken, basic German language skills would be an advantage
- You are goal driven, have a Hands-on mentality and show an independent and responsible style of work
- You are a team player who is open-minded and willing to challenge the status quo
- You are creative, innovative and can embrace agile methods as well as quick changes
Whilst working on the Program "Sunrise" you will have the opportunity to
- Gain insights of Continental and starting a network
- Be part of a cross-functional and cross-organizational team
- Learn new methods
- Grow personally
- Be part of a huge challenge and the chance to make a difference
- Potential for coursework or final thesis
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters