Technical Regulations Analyst (TRA)
The Technical Regulations Analyst is responsible for enriching the objects, provided by the TRC, in the requirement managment tool with BA/Group sector-specific information to make an efficient requirements development possible
The position is self leading with global role and responsibility.
- Inform Technical Regulation Coordinator (TRC) and/or Technical Regulation Manager (TRM), as needed, about required external standards and legal technical regulations to be search for and, if known, the sources.
- Inform TRM about potential sources which should be considered in the scanning process (e.g. identified within a project)
- Support TRC to identify suitable Technical Regulation Analysts (TRA) and allocate the objects in the specific tool to manage requirements to them▪
- Evaluate the potential relevance of external standards and legal technical regulations for the products and technology in the area of responsibility.
- Add BA specific data (e.g. technology grouping) to each object within the specific tool to manage requirements
- Decide with support of TRC/TRE if further support from a legal counsel is needed and flag respectively
- Creation of interpretation (if found necessary)
- Request support for clarification (e.g. legal implications between various regions) by Continental legal counsel
- Support TRC to create changelog & communicate to projects & product reponsibles
- Support TRC to provide enriched data including interpretation, if existing to projects & product responsible
- Collaboration with the respective TRAs (e.g. cross BA Network) and the TRC&TRM
- Support the projects (e.g. Requirements Engineer) identifying of the project relevant for external standards and legal technical regulations (e.g. tC project council).
- Give guidance by requirement implementation
- Be contact for advice in case of uncertainties regarding tC requirements
- Academic Degree Science or Engineering
- Broad working experience in the area of R&D or Application Engineering (in chemical or mechanical area)
- Experiences in external standards and legal technical regulations
- Experiences in database management and “Big Data” handling (Requirement Engineering Tools)
- Basic experiences in Project Management
- Experiences in Requirement Engineering
- Structured documentation of complex records
- Advanced Business English experiences , German is a plus
- Products(portfolio) in the area of responsibility
- Manufacturing process in the area of responsibility
- Application of the Products
- Maintaining data in IT tools
- Knowlegde about external standards and legal technical regulations
- communication skills
- intercultural understanding
- Analytical and structural working
- Decision making
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
ContiTech Surface Solutions – we design and manufacture surface materials for the furniture, construction, automotive and commercial vehicle industries, as well as technical fabrics like diaphragms, insulation material, and specialty products for the printing industry. Our international team is continuously working on future-oriented combinations of technology and design. The result: sustainable, creative, high-quality surface materials for a wide range of applications
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容：
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接）
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters