Working Student - Connected Tire Technologies & Analytics (m/f/diverse)
Within an exciting R&D environment around tire sensors and systems, we are looking for a working student (m/f/diverse) with a weekly working time of 20 hours with an immediate starting date and for a period of maximum two years.
As a working student (m/f/diverse), your tasks will include the following activities:
- Preparation of tests at test machines and on vehicles
- Undertaking and support of tests at test machines and vehicles
- Analysis and presentation of test results with statistical methods
- Creation of test reports
- Investigation of competitor systems
- Support in further tasks within the department
Please remember to upload your current enrolment certificate as well as your current overview of grades and conditions of study, as these are absolutely necessary for the processing of your application.
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
- Currently, pursuing studies in mechanical or electrical engineering, computer sciences, physics, mathematics, or other related fields
- Knowledge in programming (e.g. python) and statistical methods
- Confident handling of PC and office software, especially Excel
- General technical understanding of machines, systems, and measuring equipment
- Fluent English language skills, good knowledge of German
- High levels of creativity and quick problem-solving capabilities
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters