Full Stack Developer (MS .Net)
We are looking for highly talented IT consultant to join our world class Digital manufacturing IT team. In this role you'll be part of our IT HUB Petaling Jaya - the diverse, worldwide IT team driving digitalization journey of our Tire manufacturing processes.
You'll be responsible to create & maintain IT solutions for the manufacturing process specification and manufacturing Tool management including availability, traceability, and validation of manufacturing tools.
- Work collaboratively with a global team to design, develop and rollout of IT services for manufacturing specification.
- Support and coordinate software change request management process in coordination with all internal stake holders.
- Implement & coordinate preventive, proactive, reactive operational measures.
- Define & review system architecture and supplier deliverables.
- Ability to apply proven communication skills, problem-solving skills and knowledge of best practices to guide the development team on issues related to the design, development and rollout of manufacturing IT services.
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Experience of more than 3 years as professional software developer (Preferably in Manufacturing IT)
- Experience in analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of Microsoft .NET based Web/Windows applications.
- Good Knowledge of Data Management , Data Modelling / SQL / Database operations
- Foundational knowledge of ITIL framework and Service Operations.
- Intercultural competency
- Flexibility, commitment and ability to work in teams
- Willingness to travel (approx. 10%, world-wide)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental’s digital capabilities are growing every day. Our Tires Manufacturing IT Competence Center drives the digitization of our tire plant’s processes – and we want you to join us!
We analyze business requirements and transform them into the latest digital processes and systems. This enables Continental’s Tire business to continuously improve production performance and quality results in order to meet customer requirements.
We partner with people from our tire plants and other areas within the company to realize new functionalities or test and evaluate new technology. We are a global, highly motivated IT team that has the freedom to act and embraces diverse thought and perspectives.
If you love to create and improve digital solutions and drive them from idea to implementation, Continental is the perfect match for you.