Packaging Engineering Specialist is responsible for development, quality check and definition of Plant internal packaging (incl. supplier and customer related packaging topics). Therefore he/she has to take into account aspects of quality regarding packaging material, cost-effectiveness, handling in the material flow and customer's/supplier's requirements to ensure the quality of the packaged products during storage, transport and handling.
As Packaging Engineering Specialist you will be responsible for/to:
- Manage packaging development projects from initiation through launch;
- Develop packaging Concept for series and spare parts together with the Customer;
- Validate packaging samples, arrange internal and external approvals (trough Customers Portals);
- Manage modifications and changes of packaging for existing components and products;
- Work within cross-functional teams (quality, finance, procurement, regulatory, engineering, operations, consultants and outside vendors), support for the questions towards packaging;
- Develop and coordinate cost saving initiatives, related to package designs and materials, manage special packaging projects (e.g. packaging on the line);
- Hands-on evaluation of packaging for conformance to project and Customers requirements;
- Create, maintain and communicate primary, secondary and pallet packaging specifications within the plant for all new and running products;
- Write, review, and approve packaging specifications and instructions;
- Support Material Flow process improvements in Receiving, Production and Dispatch areas, cross-interface tasks between container management, packaging development and shipping / goods receipt;
- Support the disposition of customer, supplier and internal returnable and disposable packaging;
- Support budget planning.
- Degree in mechanical or packaging science;
- Preferably SAP basic skills;
- At least 3 years’ experience in manufacturing company;
- Good communication & negotiation skills;
- Proficient English skills written and spoken;
- Project management skills, tools and techniques;
- Problem solving and decision making skills.
What we offer:
- Professional, dynamic, and multicultural work environment;
- Endless development opportunities in an international company and work with leading world-class technologies;
- Bonus based on annual performance;
- Health insurance package;
- Company discounts;
- Discounts in modern employee restaurant;
- Flexible working hours;
- Mobile work option or work from office operated to the highest level of comfort and sustainability;
- Free transportation from Kaunas City to Continental.
- Salary 2008 Eur. to 3012 Eur. (before withholding taxes) taking in consideration your current professional competence and work experience.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
For 150 years we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable, and accessible to all.
We offer exceptional opportunities to develop and climb the career ladder in a multinational company. It is a rare opportunity when you can find both an agile and creative startup feel and be part of a global team in a well-established and worldwide known corporation.
Do you want to join us and contribute to Continental’s growth and success in Lithuania?
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容：
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接）
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters