PLT Tire Room Setup Technician - Plant IV
PLT Tire Building Set-Up Tech
Set-up and adjust Passenger Tire building machines. Perform machine checks, machine alignment, identification and storage of tooling items and minor machine maintenance.
1. Setup, detect, adjust, and correct equipment using electrical, mechanical and pneumatic knowledge.
2. Make drum changes and drum set adjustments per schedule.
3. Audit and oversee building of first tires after making changes or adjustments to equipment and approve for production.
4. Make surveillance of assigned machines to maintain and monitor efficiency.
5. Troubleshoot and make adjustments to assigned machines.
6. Reduce down time on machines.
7. Maintain daily records of machine so that changes, adjustments, and other pertinent information are documented and available for reference.
8. Effectively communicate with all Supervisors and Departmental Manager any malfunction or breakdown.
9. Perform routine scheduled M.T.C. checks and corrections.
10. Perform other duties as directed by Setup Lead Supervisor, Floor Supervisor and Department Manager
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
* Immediate Benefits
* Paid Time Off
* Tuition & Employee Discounts
* Annual Bonus
* Employer 401(k) Match
* And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader
High School Diploma/GED and 1 year Continental Manufacturing experience or 2 years mechanical experience.
Authorization to work in the U.S.
Previous manufacturing experience or Associates Degree
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental Tire has been around for nearly 150 years, we've been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable and accessible to all. Our Mt. Vernon, IL location is seeking a highly self-motivated and detail-oriented PLT Set Up Technician to join our group. The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, is dependable and accountable.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters