Experienced System Test Engineer for Wi-Fi/BT - SMY (TM)
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day.
Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
- Responsible for developing, executing and maintaining manual and automated test scenarios;
- Contributes to test concepts and to the process of implementing new test technologies;
- Responsible for ensuring traceability to performance specification documents.
This is what it takes to be a successful in Experienced System Test Engineer for Wi-Fi/BT:
- University Degree in a relevant field (preferably Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical Engineering);
- 3+ years of relevant experience;
- Advanced Wi-Fi and Bluetooth testing knowledge
- Practical experience using test tools: instrumentation for measurement and control (e.g. oscilloscope, power supply, DMM, frequency generators);
- Electronics knowledge (e.g. knowledge of the functionality of discreet components, reading schematics);
- Basic embedded systems knowledge;
- Fluent in English;
- Good communication skills - within teams and with teams at multiple locations worldwide;
- Practical programming experience (C++, python) would be a plus;
- ISTQB certification will be considered a plus.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters