- Conduct coaching and mentoring to the Line Leader and Operators and administration of operators discipline.
- Conduct daily shopfloor meeting to improve the Downtime, Scrap, Output, Safety related issues.
- Conduct performance evaluation and monitor the progress of Line Leader and Operators performance
- Control the consumption of direct and in-direct material, production output and deliveries.
- Check the running production balance with reference to the existing and current WIP.
- Explain and share relevant information to all that will help support to the continuous improvement.
- Improve and control daily planning execution of operators and Line Leaders to meet daily plan and weekly call-offs.
- Support daily operations meeting and recommend permanent solutions to problem affecting quality and productivity and drive reduction of on hold parts.
- Prepares report (Daily, Weekly, Monthly) for Labor Prod, OEE, Scrap
- Involvement on the new product industrialization to ensure production related topics will be considered.
- Identify and implement process improvements focusing on scrap reduction, Labor Productivity improvement.
- Implement new process steps improving line balance, cycle time.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance and continuous business
- Identify and deploy the technical skill set, resource levels and systems to deliver projects including the engagement and involvement of external resources as required.
- Plan and assess technical and behavioral competencies for continuous development
- Ensure that department functions operates in accordance with Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and well being of staff and visitors.
- Evaluate and conduct risk assessments on processes and tasks in the department
- Liaise with each departments CSR activities cascaded by HR team and support by active participation /attending on the activities.
- Work collaboratively and engage with key personnel to facilitate strategies and OTP's to support CSR and Environmental support plans
Extensive proven experience in Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma and Kaizen methodology approach
Understanding of IATF16949, ISO 9001,ISO 14001 standard
Understanding on Advanced Product Quality Planning
Experience in managing Cost Reduction Program (CRP)
Business level English speaking and writing ability
- Maintain and ensure compliance to Health and Safety regulations, the Company Handbook, Quality / Environmental standards and all other Company policies and procedures
- Administer in the promotion/implementation of Team Culture Development and Great Work Place Environment
- Manufacturing KPIs - Achieve Budget Target
- CBS Projects /CIP - Defined, Implemented, Track and realize
- Shopfloor Management - Lean Processes, Standards observed, Continuous Improvement
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
We make individual mobility safer, more comfortable and more sustainable. As a partner to the automotive industry, Continental develops and manufactures components, modules and systems. The safety and comfort of road users are at the center of our work. In addition, we develop ever more products which contribute to the protection of the environment by reducing fuel consumption.
Continental is one of the five largest automobile suppliers worldwide. Our development centers and production facilities are located where our customers are, so we are always nearby – worldwide. Many of our business units have excellent competitive positions: We are number one worldwide for foundation brakes, safety electronics, telematics, vehicle instrumentation, and fuel supply systems, and number two for electronic brake systems and brake boosters. We are the fourth worldwide for tires and are the European market leader for passenger and light truck tires, winter tires, and industrial tires. Our ContiTech division is the world market leader for foils used in vehicle interiors, conveyor belts, as well as for air springs used in rail transportation technology.
The Plant is certified on TS 16949, ISO 14001, ANSI ESD S.20-2007, IEC 61340-5-1:2007.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters