SQM Supplier Quality Management PRC - Functional Plastics and Rubbers
Supplier Quality Management is responsible to:
▪ Drive zero defect culture in the organization.
▪ Secure time to market and quality to market for component introduction.
▪ Supplier quality assurance along the complete process chain
▪ Supplier release and technology release
▪ Drive and implement preferred supplier and component strategy
▪ Escalation Management
▪ Project Leader / Coach for Supplier Improvement Programs
▪ Drive Global Category quality strategy and improvement programs
▪ Implement Quality Category Requirements
▪ Implementation and control of appropriate supplier quality assurance measures along the complete process chain
▪ Drive Lessons learned & read across to avoid recurrences at/and cross supplier Plan and drive process audits as planned and scheduled
▪ Secure implementation and compliance to IAT16949 and VDA 6.3 standards ▪ Review Lessons learned & read across implementation at supplier
- Bachelor's degree: Engineering
- Minimum 5 year of Experience in Automotive Industry, Quality, Supplier Quality Management.
- Experiences in continuous improvement, industrial engineering, production, escalation management.
- Quality Management (including Quality policies, systems and processes).
- Quality assurance know-how, product safety issues and risk management.
- Leadership - Communication skills, including Presentation and Negotiation techniques.
- Problem solving and decision making tools and techniques.
- Project management skills, tools and techniques
- Travel availability
- English 80%
- Knowledge of VDA 6.3 Process Audit, Automotive Core Tools: APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC, MSA.
- Knowledge of Manufacturing processes: Plastics Material, Plastic 2K-3K, Molding Process, Plastic finishing, surfaces, welding, inserts, overmolding, deburring, Rubbers, Rubbers compounding, Thermoset Molding, Marking / Traceability, AOI system, functional testing, Handling material, assemblies technologies, technical cleanliness.
In Continental we are committed to an inclusive and non-discriminatory culture, we will never require a HIV or pregnancy test as a part of our selection process.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Our Technologies. Your solutions. Powered by the passion of our people.