BestDrive Warehouse Associate
The Warehouse Associate will assist the Retread Manager at a commercial tire facility. The Warehouse Associate will perform a variety of tasks relating to day to day product transportation, issue, receipt, delivery and control for a busy tire facility. This position will perform various warehouse duties including prioritizing and picking material to fill orders, loading and unloading product on delivery trucks and maintaining, handling and moving the physical inventory within the warehouse. Primary duties include driving medium to heavy weight trucks short and long distances to deliver a variety of products to customers in compliance with all Company safety policies and state and federal transportation regulations. This position functions in a manufacturing environment at a commercial tire facility.
- Designate and organize the warehouse stock by product line and by physical alignment, allowing sufficient space for overflow
- Load and unload delivery trucks – requiring physical moving and lifting of product weighing as much as 100 pounds
- Timely transportation of product from origin to destination as assigned
- Serve as back up delivery drivers when needed to transport stored items from warehouse to plant or to pick up items from several locations for shipment.
- Assist in verifying all incoming and outgoing product for accuracy in terms of amount, size and type, informing management of inventory and supply shortages as well as assisting in actual periodic inventory counts
- Ensure all administrative paperwork concerning delivery orders required to move with shipments is available for inspection and that appropriate paperwork accompanies delivery
- Maintain professional representation of the Company in all interactions with customers and through responsible driving
- Maintain records required for compliance with state and federal regulations, including driver’s logs, records of fuel purchases, mileage records and other records required by law and Company policy
- Abide by all Company safety policies and state and federal transportation regulations
- Operate powered industrial vehicles (forklifts, pallet jacks, order pickers, etc.) in safe manner and maintain an operator license, if required
- Perform periodic facilities maintenance and/or custodial/housekeeping tasks, such as cleaning parking lot, loading dock and area surrounding building, keeping floors clear of debris, maintaining bathrooms and assisting in daily closing down of warehouse
- Prioritize and pick material to fill orders and stage product for loading
- Assist in administrative tasks, such as the handling and preparation of paperwork
- Must be willing to follow all OSHA safety procedures and work in a safe manner.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Valid Driver’s License
- The ability to work in a fast paced, customer service-oriented environment.
- Ability to work on a team and independently
- Ability to communicate, verbally and written, clearly and professionally with co-workers and management.
- Must be able to pass a background check including employment history, SSN verification, criminal history, MVR etc.
- Must be able to pass a drug test
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years previous manufacturing experience
- CDL License a plus
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- Work hours are generally 7-5 Monday – Friday. Saturday and evenings as needed; may have little to no advance notice.
- This position operates in all types of indoor and outdoor work environments, therefore exposure to heat and cold is to be expected.
- While performing the duties of this job, employee is regularly required to stand, bend, climb, lift and walk.
- Required to handle hazardous materials and wear various forms of protective equipment (safety shoes, gloves, protective eyewear, etc.). Comply with OSHA regulations and safety requirements.
- Required to lift 75-100 lbs. routinely; may be required to occasionally lift up to 150 lbs. individually.
Why you should apply:
- Immediate Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts
- Employer 401(k) Match
- And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
BestDrive, a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental, is quickly becoming the top choice among commercial trucking fleets for our high-quality products and exceptional service. BestDrive Commercial Tire Centers specializes in providing fleet customers with innovative tire solutions including award winning Continental and General Tire brand products, innovative commercial solution products such as ContiPressureCheck, and a wide array of multi-brand truck tires to address all market segments. Since our founding in 2012, we presently have 25 locations throughout the United States and continue to rapidly expand our footprint throughout the country
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters