Automation and PLC Technician - Manufacturing TSR
• Our team is focused to bring high level of automation on our production lines and processes.
• Will define, develop and deploy automation solution. Design the layout of equipment and
workspace for maximum efficiency and safety.
• Conduct debug for automation analysis and provide detailed recommendations.
• Participate in design reviews and provide status reports as per established schedule.
• Maintenance of equipment's from production lines - optimal operating conditions in regards to PLC and Robots.
• Conduct training to internal maintenance teams.
• Knowledge in debugging with Tia Portal/Step 7 is a must. And availability to work in 4 different shifts.
• Previous work experience in industrial automation, in a production environment. (1 to 3 years).
• Good knowledge in pneumatic and electrical and automation components.
• Passion for innovation, very good judgment ability and analytical thinking.
• Knowledge or experience with industrial robots and vision systems 1D and 2D is a plus.
• English medium level.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters