Spring Boot Developer
- Work closely with the existing team to learn the current application architecture, design, and understand its functionalities and complexities.
- Design and develop an efficient, sustainable, and maintainable collaborative software development platform using Spring Boot framework.
- Provide hands-on code development and testing based on the project delivery needs.
- Be a quick learner, who can implement stakeholder requirements.
- Be interested in the new technical stack and complex problems solving.
- Bring a positive, can-do attitude and be open to new ideas and learning new skills.
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in computer science or equivalent with minimum 4 years of experience.
- Must have skills: Core Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, Hibernate & Rest API.
- Good experience of writing unit test cases in Junit & Mockito.
- Experience with Git based version control.
- Must have excellent debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills to work in a globally distributed team.
- Experience in working in an Agile development methodology.
- Experience in using CI/CD tools like Jenkins, etc.
- Manage infrastructure resources setup, configuration, and automation (GitHub actions).
- Good understanding of containerization (docker) and execution orchestration (Kubernetes) open-source frameworks.
- Experience of RDBMS/DBMS and writing SQL queries.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.