Category Buyer Product Related Licenses (TM)
Your location of employment can be Wetzlar as well as Regensburg.
As Category Purchaser for Product Related Licences your tasks include:
- Leading negotiations with key suppliers for the assurance of optimal value and acquisition on usage rights of intellectual property (for example licensing of software, data);
- Responsibility for contractual agreements and price negotiations for medium to large volumes;
- Working with cross-functional teams, including project, R&D, engineering and advanced purchasing colleagues;
- Working in close cooperation with corporate and business areas in the deployment of smart purchasing strategies;
- Developing, enhancing, and leveraging strategic and key supplier relationships;
- Managing suppliers via periodic business review process with strategic suppliers;
- Developing and executing commodity and procurement strategies.
- Academic degree in electronics, software, computer engineering or comparable qualification;
- Several years of working experience in purchasing;
- Experience in negotiating contracts or agreements will be preferred;
- Knowledge of software license purchase desirable;
- Business fluent English language skills (written and spoken). German language skills desirable;
- Highly interested in commodity management or a purchasing role in a fast moving, smart mobility, AGILE type of environment;
- Team player with proven influencing and collaboration skills to work effectively across functions;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to interact with different levels of people;
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc.)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Global Category Manager Industrial Cleaning - ContiTech & Tires (TM)
Advanced Purchaser/Project Purchaser for Software Purchasing (Iasi/Timisoara)
Indirect Purchasing ContiTech & Tires – Global Operational Supplies Cluster Specialist (TM)
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters