SAP Specialist for Architecture & Networking (AN) (Iasi)
Passionate about automotive safety aspects? You can now make your passions meet in our Architecture and Networking business area.
Business Area Architecture & Networking (AN) develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements “Network. Inform. Integrate.”, i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets for a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.
Do you want to be part of our PDM/DAT team? These should spark your interest:
You will act as part of world-wide SAP support team and be part of all the development stages of a project. The opportunity will enable you to use and expand your existing skills by sharing the knowledge with your colleagues. You have to be self motivated and dedicated, and have a good level of English language (speaking, writing and listening).
As a part of our team you will:
- Manage projects folder structure/context
- Create and change the material structure.
- Create Change Notices.
- Create Material / MLC Release requests
- Analyze Product Data Base for e.g. resolving quality issues or standardization
- Prepare components and materials PDM documentation for production.
- Clarify technical topics together with the requester.
- Collaborate with project team members, Project Managers and Technical Project Leaders to solve PDM topics.
- Meet the agreed deadlines.
- Prepare standard reports to make results transparent.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial integration phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Mechanical University level background
- Good communication skills, customer focus
- Well organized person, tenacious, attentive to details, methodic, rigorous
- Good English command
- Knowledge about SAP PDM system - preferred
- Knowledge about Microsoft Office technologies
What we offer :
- Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Health & Wellness
- International Work Environment
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters