The Team Assistant helps out the department members in the administrative tasks and projects. The Team Assistant is responsible for various communication, administrative and organizational activities aimed at ensuring that the department is well organized. Main team assistant tasks:
- Organizing and supporting the daily work of the Head of Department and the allocated team from the administrative point of view;
- Responsible to organize meetings, workshops, business partner visits, trainings, team buildings and other events in order to ensure the smooth running of the events from administrative point of view. Takes meeting minutes and ensures implementation of agreements and follow up;
- Responsible to act as contact person and maintains good relationships with various external companies on behalf of the department in order to provide good services for the department members;
- Contributes to the integration process of the new employees and foreign delegates in the department in order to smooths their integration period.
- High School diploma or equivalent;
- Good communication skills and intercultural exposure;
- Organizational ability (manage meetings/activities);
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- English Proficiency
What we offer:
- Professional, dynamic, and multicultural work environment;
- Endless development opportunities in an international company and work with leading world-class technologies;
- Bonus based on annual performance;
- Health insurance package;
- Company discounts;
- Discounts in modern employee restaurant;
- Flexible working hours;
- Mobile work option or work from office operated to the highest level of comfort and sustainability;
- Free transportation from Kaunas City to Continental.
- Salary 1704 Eur. to 2556 Eur. (before withholding taxes) taking in consideration your current professional competence and work experience.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
For 150 years we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable, and accessible to all.
We offer exceptional opportunities to develop and climb the career ladder in a multinational company. It is a rare opportunity when you can find both an agile and creative startup feel and be part of a global team in a well-established and worldwide known corporation.
Do you want to join us and contribute to Continental’s growth and success in Lithuania?
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters