Environmental Protection Officer (TM)
Legal & Corporate Compliance:
- Advise plant and company management on all aspects of environmental protection;
- Initiate the approval process with authorities for all matters requiring permits; ensure that all permits are obtain/reviewed on time;
- Monitor compliance with current ESH legislation, with Continental's internal regulations, and provide expertise on how this legislation and regulations can be met;
- Keep track of the rules and regulations under current legislative procedures and evaluate their possible effects on the site;
- Assess compliance with environmental protection standards and regulations when new techniques/ equipment is introduced;
- Designated as Waste Manager- ensure that all legal requirements regarding the waste management are met;
- Perform on time all reports and monitoring;
- Measurements required by the legislation and the environmental permit (e.g., monthly reports to AFM, reports to APM such as: Waste, packaging and VOC evidence etc).
Process and procedures:
- Develop and maintain appropriate environmental policies, procedures and work instructions
- Regularly monitor EMS implementation and ongoing improvement;
- Ensure that personnel are properly instructed and trained in environmental protection rules;
- Presentation of ISO14001 Management review for top management;
- Provide expertise and support in the planning and execution of investments in environmental protection;
- Detection of all necessary corrective and preventive actions (e.g., from audits, inspections, or reviews) in an overview document and monitoring of their implementation.
- Develop and communicate methods of raising employee’s awareness;
- Responsible to represent Continental at authorities concerning environmental protection;
- Responsible to report to Environment Corporate (Automotive division) all ESH relevant data: parameters, documents, etc in specific tools: SharePoint and SOFI;
Chemical substances management:
- Approve in CEOS all chemical substances purchased in the company;
- Review the MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets) to ensure that the legal requirements are met;
- Create/review Operating Instructions and ensure that are posted at the working stations;
- Maintain the Chemical Substances Database.
- Expert on environmental protection;
- English- Advanced;
- MS Office- Advanced;
- Degree in engineering or natural sciences;
- 3 years of experience in the field of environmental protection;
- 3 years of experience in industry.
What we offer:
- Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters