- Responsible for Account Management and Sales of Continental product lines. Main interface between customer and Continental to ensure that customer needs are met and company standards are maintained. Estimates and analyzes records of present and past operations, trends and costs, estimated and realized revenue, administrative commitments, and obligations incurred. Identifies and contacts potential new Key customers. Keeps in contact with clients, answers their questions, and deals with complaints. Predicts future market trends and develops new sales ideas. Interprets accounts and records to management. May be responsible for sales budget. May attend trade shows and conferences.
- Responsible for sales of SAM products (specifically VED products) to Stellantis NA. This is includes leading sales acquisitions on new opportunities for future growth, managing current business through out program life. Activities would include; developing quoting strategies, sales negotiations on product changes, claims recovery, supporting internal departments on forecasts, budgets, etc .
- Obtain new customer opportunities for future growth for all VED control products.
- Develop acquisition strategies for customer opportunities. This would include current customer status, competitor information, action steps to win business.
- Lead all commercial activities for new quotes, this includes kick off meetings, regular cadence of meetings to meet quotation milestones.
- External Account Management – This includes quotations for engineering changes, capacity changes (+/-), tooling recovery for awarded programs, material and volume claims, maintain strong customer relationships.
- Internal Account Management – Support all internal activities with customer data which include SPOT, Capacity Planning, Customer Committed Volumes, Pricing for Budget and STRAT.
*** Continental is not able to provide Visa sponsorship for this opportunity
*** Continental is not able to provide relocation assistance for this opportunity
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 7 years of Commercial Experience
- Sales and Marketing Activities - Capable of managing the effort of matching products and services to prospective needs and/or opportunities, meeting with key decision makers., using a feature/benefits strategy, addressing objections, and closing/ following up sales.
- Functional knowledge - Demonstrated ability to apply principles, practices, and standard methodologies of Sales coupled with a knowledge of the standard Marketing programs to provide advisory services. Recommend strategic actions based on financials, thinking globally, acting locally, and following industry standards
- Microsoft Programs and Inhouse specialized systems - Develop solutions that others can use to improve work. PowerPoint-based presentations.
- Ability to lead and train others.
- Oral and Written communications - Advanced ability to plan and deliver oral and written communications that can make an impact and persuade their intended audiences. Demonstrated success in establishing a working relationship with outside agencies, organizations, and entities to meet the established needs of each.
- Ability to work with internal and external customers - Advanced ability to proactively interact with multi-cultural teams with strong interpersonal skills. Strongly demonstrate conflict management and negotiation skills. Ability to mediate and counsel opposing views.
- Ability to travel 15-10% annually
- Master’s degree
- 10 years of experience in automotive sales
- Experience working with Stellantis
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters