Internship Test Systems Support for QL (TM)
If you join our team as a Test Systems Support Internship, your responsibilities will be:
- Contribute to debugging, repairing and modifying our test equipment and setups;
- Participate to small design activities and laboratory improvement projects;
- Responsible for equipment's administration (repair, maintenance and calibration service);
- Offer support for test bench and equipment maintenance;
- Responsible to maintain internal material stock;
- Responsible for searching, ordering and managing the materials, external samples and services;
- Responsible for logistic activities (packaging, handling, delivery and tracking) of packages.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This is what it takes to be a successful Test System Support Internship:
- Technical school/education (i.e. Electronics, Electro-technics);
- Practical experience in repair or mechanical work;
- Practical experience using test tools: instrumentation for measurement and control;
- Basic knowledge in the Mechanics;
- Basic knowledge of HW Electronics;
- Good communication and team player skills;
- Medium English language level.
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping, …. )
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners;
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, Deutsch, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc);
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters